Graduates of this department are expected to play an active role in a variety of fields focusing on the automotive sector. We expect graduates to become researchers at R&D divisions in the car industry, engineers in production technology, managers in technology management, and researchers at universities and various institutes.
Career Paths after Completion of the Master’s Course
In the Automotive Science, we have produced master’s student since 2010, doctoral student since 2011.
The number of students completed master’s and doctoral courses are as below.
The number of graduates
place of employment (Master’s course)
- Access Japan Co.,Ltd.
- AISHIN AW Co.,Ltd.
- Asahi Fiber Glass Co.,Ltd.
- Automotive Engineering Sciences Co.,Ltd.
- Bosch Corporation.
- China Construction Bank.
- Chisso Corporation.
- Daihatsu Kyushu Motor Co., Ltd.
- FUJITSU TEN LIMITED.
- Furukawa Battery Co., Ltd.
- HANSHIN DISEL WORKS, LTD.
- Hitachi Automotive Systems, Ltd.
- Honda Motor Co., Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- KONICA MINORUTA, INC.
- Kyudenko Corporation.
- MAZDA Motor Corporation
- MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION.
- Nippon Steel & Sumikin Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Nissan Motor Co., Ltd.
- Okasan Securities Co., Ltd.
- ROHN Co., Ltd.
- SMBC Nikko Securities Inc.
- Sumitomo Chemical Company, Limited.
- Sumitomo Wiring Systems, Ltd.
- The Chugoku Electric Power Co., Inc.
- Tokyo Electron Kyushu Limited.
- Toray Industries, Inc.
- Toyota Motor Corporation.
- Toyota Motor Kyushu Corporation.
- Yoshikawa kogyo Co., Ltd.
- Doctoral Courses at Graduates School of Kyushu University