Graduates of this department are expected to play an active role as:
- Employees of private companies who engage in kansei-based businesses and product development, in the planning, development and research departments.
- Teachers, doctors, nurses, child-life specialists, and care managers who provide kansei-aware services in educational, medical, and welfare fields.
- Government employees and NPO staff members who provide kansei-oriented administrative and social services
- Researchers who pursue new research themes related to kansei and mentality.
- Consultants, communicators and journalists who offer proposals relating to users and kansei based on their knowledge of user kansei science